Marketing Project Manager
Do you have the eye for detail but focus on the goal line? Are you passionate about online marketing and creating intriguing content and campaigns? Do you have what it takes to make the customers click?
We are looking for a member to our dynamic campaign team building online communication and campaigns around Dustin's offering.
Campaign team is located in the Nordics and Benelux area. We work mostly as a remote team. The team is high paced, self driven, curious and ready to make an impact. We are developing new ways of working with online marketing in Dustin and use market trends, insights and analytics as a base of our decisions.
Dustin is a leading IT Partner in the Nordics and Benelux region. Online is the heart of our sales and communication with the customers. Our focus target group is small and medium sized businesses.
- Curious and ready to learn more
- Team player with great communication skills and tendency of accountability
- Eye for detail accompanied with skill of seeing the forest from the trees
- On your best managing multiple projects in high tempo without losing your posture
About the position:
Responsibilities tie around working as a team to develop, manage and execute Dustin's weekly campaign and communication flow in own and bought channels. You are responsible of project managing campaigns and staying accountable for stakeholders of the quality. Hands on execution in creating content, using social media platforms and copywriting involved but focus most on solving the problems and delivering quality campaigns together with other specialists. Bringing own contribution to analyses and development projects required.
What we offer:
- First seat view in one of the largest online IT players in the Nordics and Benelux
- An inclusive culture with "Win as a team" as its motto
- Exciting personal development and career opportunities in an organization in constant change
- A modern and pleasant workplace in one of our offices. With flexibility to work from home.
What you bring:
- 3+ years experience of online marketing or equivalent task
- Knowledge within Social Media Marketing
- Proven skills within project management
- Fluent speech and writing in one of the Nordic languages and English
- University or college education or equivalent knowledge from experience
- Track record of individual problem solving and high class collaboration
- Experience from Retail, IT or product marketing is an advantage
We want a good match! If needed, we will perform multiple interviews, and sometime a case study test. This ensures we find the right person for the right role based on the fair data driven basis. The majority of the meetings will be through Teams, but if all participants feel comfortable with a meeting at the office - it's possible.
If you have any questions regarding the position, please contact the recruiter Tuomas Kaartinen by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.