As Head of Strategic Offering and Vendor Management (VM) you are driving the high margin vision within our business area Large Corporate & Public (LCP) and are responsible for Dustin Nordics Vendor relations with our biggest seven vendors. You will oversee the development and management of the offering roadmap based on the adopted strategies and vision for our main vendors. You will support the market trends and find correlations between increased focus on sustainability and hence Dustin’s investment in take-back capabilities and other volume services. This position is part of the LCP management team.
You will lead a team consisting of 12 Nordic Vendor Managers & Coordinators, they report to a Vendor Management and Apple Business manager who is included in your team.
Hiring manager for this position is Michael Haagen, EVP Large Corporate & Public Nordic. His leadership can be described as clear, transparent, and supportive. In the team it is important to trust and support each other, and to take ownership of your own work.
• Communicative, trustworthy and a team player
• Curious and result-oriented
• Analytical and conceptual
• Decisive and action-oriented
• Skilled in building and maintaining relationships
About the position:
As Head of Strategic Offering and VM you will develop, find, and negotiate with partners and implement the relevant strategic offerings in all Nordic countries. Simultaneously you will be responsible for our biggest vendor relations to secure result and growth. Together with the team you discuss business plans and budgeted supplier margin. To be successful in this position you need to have a commercial focus.
• Set the long-term vision and strategy for your strategic offerings.
• Communicate the strategy to relevant participants and stakeholders.
• Lead the work from concept to design, POC, testing, forecast, cost, promotion, support, and EOL.
• Deliver the operative VM plan: the achievement of growth objectives including market share, revenue, profit, and return on investment for all the channels/categories of business and/or key customers.
Your main responsibility is to add value to the LCP business by securing that we have the right offerings with the SKUs we deliver, to increase customer value and relevance. At the same time, you will provide a margin journey within our contracts by adding high margin services. You have an important part in supporting and driving our strategic direction.
What we offer:
• Important part in the margin journey for LCP going forward
• Exciting individual development and career opportunities
• A unique opportunity to be a part of Dustin’s transformation journey
• A dynamic and multicultural environment
• An informal culture with a “win as a team”-spirit
• Collective agreements and other benefits
What you bring:
• 3-5 years of experience from selling volume services
• A commercial focus
• Experience and knowledge from providing volume services
• Experience and knowledge of the IT-industry and IT-reselling
• Experience of developing an offering roadmap
• Fluent in English and one Nordic language – both written and spoken
This job ad is duplicated for each Dustin country account, there is only one opening.
We want a good match! If needed, we will perform multiple interviews, and sometime a case study test. This ensures we find the right person for the right role based on the fair data driven basis. Some of the meetings will be through Teams, but if all participants feel comfortable with a meeting at the office - it's preferable for the hiring manager.
If you have any questions regarding the position, please contact the Titus Hessel Welin by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.